The long term vision of TNC-CDAAR is to:
- generate research on nutrition, metabolic, and liver function disorders among drug users at risk for or with HIV infection and,
- become a national resource center for other institutions and investigators who want to conduct similar research.
Tufts University is the administrative center for this project. Investigators from each of the collaborating institutions form the TNC Executive Committee and will coordinate Center-wide studies, evaluate Developmental Award applications, and offer the following Core Services:
- Administrative Core (Tufts University)
- Developmental Awards Core (Tufts University)
- Special Populations Core (Brown University/Miriam Hospital)
- Nutrition and Metabolism (Tufts University)
- Epidemiology/Biostatistics Core (Tufts University)
- Hepatitis and Liver Function Core (Tufts University, Brown University/Miriam Hospital, Johns Hopkins)
To learn more about each Core, click on the links above.